Google

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Can You Make Money Online?

Today, I launched a website for those looking for places and people to connect with that can help them start a business or just make some extra money online. Several months in the making researching, subscribing to newsletters, joining programs, finding coaching, and purchasing products, I found a passion. Some say obsession.

The main focus of Online Work Reviews will be reporting and sharing my views on income producing opportunities via the Internet. Some I have found and others found me. The choices are endless, sometimes confusing, and just far too complicated for beginners. Others aren't.

Along the way, I finally found the secret for success; FOCUS... find one or two great things that you can be passionate about and follow through. It all started here with blogging and I have a long way to go...In the meantime, if you ever have any comments or would like to tell me what you'd like to see here, just let me know.

Until next post,
Gabby

No comments: