Google

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Is Affiliate Marketing For Me

It has been a month since, I chose affiliate marketing to research and participate. As an affiliate, promoting other people's products or services, starts out as a process. It is really quite simple, and in a nutshell all you need is products and a place to promote them. You can have a website or not. .You literally create your own success with your input. It ends up a true business if you want. I have had no trouble finding information to promote, purchasing or reviewing what I promote is important to me. I like to know exactly what I am referring people to buy. Best bet, stay with the well established names, they all have affiliate programs with great products for us to succeed. There are some really good links on the site http://www.onlineworkreviews.com/ of affiliate programs to join.

My biggest problem with affiliate marketing is that there are so many different products, services, systems, and programs..it is hard to focus on just one or two. You end up all over the place. The secret to success for beginners is to focus on one or two things. I made that mistake and started all over, much better when you focus first. So, as I continue...so will this blog.

No comments: