Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2008 Year of the Blogger

I found an interesting article during my browsing from The Wall Street Journal about blogging that I thought was extremely interesting and wanted to share.


I am conquering my internet fears one step at time and having a blast doing it. The past two weeks, have been productive for me, creating blogs, affiliate accounts, and my own web store. I love this new venture. All are work in progress and I've made mistakes along the way. I can't find enough time to take advantage of all the opportunity the internet offers. How do I begin to decide when too much information is enough. With all the gurus out there, it's a bit intimidating and looks like I have lots to learn.

With help, I've learned how to include search bars, ads, pictures, and video to my blog, I am so proud. This community is willing to offer help, you are fantastic. With baby steps, I am beginning to understand WYSIWYG and take advantage of all the resources available that are free. The tutorials on Google are great too.
My social network professional forum has been extremely helpful including the 697 emails in two days. There seems to be no end as to what is available, free or for a price.

I hope to find my niche soon and make 2008 my year of the blog. Thanks again to all for your continued support. You know who you are. Until next time.

No comments: