Google

Saturday, March 15, 2008

You Tube, Hulu, and Me

Today, I have been on line most of the day, it all started with checking the Blogger Buzz and taking a look at the new videos put up on You Tube. One thing led to another and before you know it, I now have an account with You Tube. Great alternative tool for those of us who spend hours reading tutorials. I also checked out Hulu.com to see what the buzz was on the movie viewing scene. Nice, too. It's pretty cool and I recommend it to any movie or TV enthusiasts. I spent too much time there, but this is all contributing to my learning goals. As I spend countless hours of this new found hobby, when will it be time for me to give up the newbie title? From what I have read, it's a title I should ditch but there is so much to learn. Mind you, I didn't even know what a blog was in January. Every other day, I strive to learn something new and at that rate it will take my lifetime. More later on my web adventures.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: