Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Golden Retriever Puppies on Video

Today cruising the net, I found adorable videos of golden retriever puppies that tugged at my heartstrings. It seems like they all have such big litters. After the heartache of loosing our big dogs years ago, we thought we were destined to be cat owners for life. Our floors were renovated to wood leading us to believe it would be impossible to keep a big dog indoors. Not only bad for the floors but uncomfortable for a large breed dog. These little guys and gals seem to be doing just fine on the wood floors.

The picture of my earlier post is my cousins' golden that I fell in love with when visited him recently. He did like to chew everything in sight though. I keep weighing the sleepless nights, early morning nature calls, and the expense to keep them healthy versus companionship, unconditional love, and sense of security a dog could provide.

I have always been a German Shepherd owner, but this breed is calling me..loudly calling me.
Oh no.

No comments: