Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lurking

It is a three day weekend from work and I have been lurking,a new word for me, most of the time. Wanting to join my hubby in retirement, I've been looking to replace the nine to five syndrome with work at home. The television caught my attention in the wee hours during Christmas vacation how easy it was to go about getting websites and letting them work for you, so I went for it. No, not that night, not that infomercial, just plain e-bay bidding and web searching. The only thing I knew about the web was email and shopping. It hasn't happened overnight, but I have met some great folks along the way in this community.

I have a couple sites now on things that interest me, health, travel, retirement advice, etc. and I really enjoy checking their progress. Even the occasional dollar is exciting too.

I am now checking into what affiliate programs are all about, in between working, laundry, cooking, and cleaning, etc. There is definetly no shortage of information on the net.

My promise is to improve my blog skills with quality content, of coarse help is always appreciated. My daughter's myspace puts me to shame but I will get there,so much to learn, so litte time.

Til next time,
Gabby

No comments: