Google

Friday, February 22, 2008

Movies, Cautions, and Getaway Dreaming

This work week ends with having watched three great flicks. If you can handle the language and violence they were all good in my opinion, Gone Baby Gone, American Gangster, and We Own the Night. Check em out.

Gonna go check work at home sites again, been burned a few times. Nothing is done in minutes. They don't call it work for nothing.

Cant say enough about good virus protection either. I'm sure all my surfing has caused my recent identity theft. What a nightmare. Why are people so cruel. Be careful of the phishing and pharming out here, I was a victim of a very good one using AOL copy. Also email phishing using Bank of America, caught that one right away, not my bank.

I thought the articles and pictures of the Caribbean Islands this week were fantastic (AOL)..beautiful pics...oh to get away! I love the Caribbean.

Gabby

No comments: